Media nav 1.0.13.1 missing maps and nav

Règles du forum
Comment télécharger? How to download?
Cliquez ici / Click here Image https://www.motorcarsoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=1294
sikib
Major.
Major.
Morocco
A remercié : 29 fois
A été remercié : 2 fois

Re: Media nav 1.0.13.1 missing maps and nav

Message par sikib » dim. 31 janv. 2021 22:22

Salam alikoum mes freres.je voudrais partager avec vous mon experience avec un mn no map .j 'ai suivis le tuto pour activer la navigation .cela a reussi merci pour votre partage.mais jai eu un petit soucis lorsque j'ai monter le mn dans la voiture(je vous explique):j'accede a la navi ,verifie le signal gps excellent.je choisis un ittinerraire et je demmare la voiture mais la fleche reste figer dans la premiere position (elle reste statique et ne bouge pas).qlq'un a deja eu ce probleme?et comment reparer?.
Merci pour votre aide :115:

Mr.Dennis
Marin 1er Classe.
Marin 1er Classe.
Netherlands

Message par Mr.Dennis » mer. 1 juin 2022 19:16

Hello,

I have a used Medianav EVO2 with 1.0.13.3 in my Clio since a few days.

Unfortunately on this Medianav the NAV and Maps is not set, there is also no possibility to activate it via the settings (option is not present). Via Micom I can set it to WEU but after restarting it is back to NO MAPS as is the case with Redcap.

I saw that there is a possibility to perform the following steps to activate the NAV and Maps: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=8250 (by the way, it does not say here that this also works for 1.0.13.3, is this correct?)
After performing these steps, can I buy the maps through Renault Media Nav Toolbox and install them on my Media Nav?

I hope you guys can help me out.

Regards,

Dennis

luckypatak
Caporal.
Caporal.
Bangladesh
A remercié : 8 fois

Message par luckypatak » mer. 22 mars 2023 18:23

I buy Dacia Dokker 2020 and they have Media nav 1.0.13.2, the maps is missing please help me how to update the medianav
Thankss :06: :06:

Répondre

Retourner vers « MediaNav - Personnalisation »