Medianav maps for south africa

Règles du forum
Comment télécharger? How to download?
Cliquez ici / Click here Image https://www.motorcarsoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=1294
Répondre
Ghostaza
Marin 1er Classe.
Marin 1er Classe.
South Africa

Medianav maps for south africa

Message par Ghostaza » jeu. 10 févr. 2022 21:32

Hi guys, so the south African version of medianav evolution version 3.0.10.1 comes without the Navi opinion after a lot of searching I have managed to get the files and have successfully activated the navi icon however it does not display any maps, can anyone advise where I can get a "map pack" for south africa? There is only a base file under the maps section

Thanks.

HrBingR
Marin 1er Classe.
Marin 1er Classe.
South Africa

Re: Medianav maps for south africa

Message par HrBingR » mer. 2 mars 2022 22:14

Hey there, you didn't happen to make a backup before adding the nav icon did you?

Where did you find the files to add the nav icon? Would you be able to send me a link?

I'm trying to find a copy of the original files (before adding the nav icon) for our version of the media nav, for various reasons.

Regardless, I can provide you with the map files and instructions for installation, and will do so once you've answered the above.

-A Fellow South African

Trensica
Marin 1er Classe.
Marin 1er Classe.
France

Re: Medianav maps for south africa

Message par Trensica » mer. 21 juin 2023 11:28

Ghostaza a écrit :
jeu. 10 févr. 2022 21:32
Hi guys, so the south African version of medianav evolution version 3.0.10.1 comes without the Navi opinion after a lot of searching I have managed to get the files and have successfully activated the navi icon however it does not display any maps, can anyone advise where I can get a "map pack" for south africa? There is only a base file under the maps section geometry dash scratch

Thanks.
Are there any tips or tricks? I know this version has some advantages. We can manage it, right?

Répondre

255 derniers membres ayant consulté ce sujet

Avatar du membre marionmurray, Avatar du membre Touns, Avatar du membre Trensica, Avatar du membre VargaFeri, Avatar du membre rammouz, Avatar du membre Iustinian, Avatar du membre Jackie156, Avatar du membre Driaanvant, Avatar du membre ThomasZA, Avatar du membre ApollineMorin, Avatar du membre delta, Avatar du membre welshychris, Avatar du membre rgmaster3, Avatar du membre crononos, Avatar du membre Ghostaza, Avatar du membre HrBingR

Retourner vers « MediaNav - Mise à Jour avec Upgrade et downgrade »