Petewig
Sergent.
Sergent.
United States of America
A été remercié : 3 fois
Zodiaque : Verseau

the latest professional tester for Porsche

Message par Petewig » dim. 23 juil. 2023 14:49

Here I wanted to take a moment to introduce you to two remarkable tools in the world of Porsche diagnostics - the Piwis Tester II and Piwis Tester 3. These devices are designed to make Porsche diagnostics and programming tasks easier and more efficient, ensuring that your Porsche runs at its best.

First, let's talk about the Piwis Tester II. It is the latest professional tester for Porsche and boasts powerful functions and full access to the vehicle's systems. With the included CF30 laptop, you have everything you need to diagnose and perform offline programming tasks. The software version is 18.150, and it supports multiple languages for your convenience. Please note that the software is contained in the laptop's hard drive, so there is no installation required. Additionally, the Piwis Tester II supports various Porsche models, including the iconic 911, Boxster/Cayman, Cayenne, and Panamera.
Piwis Tester II Vehicle Coverage:
1. 911(997) (991)
2. Boxster/Cayman (987)
3. Cayenne up to MY 2010
4. Cayenne from MY 2011
5. Panamera
6. Support 2018 year Porsche car models

Piwis Tester II Packing List:
1.1pc x Piwis Tester II VCI
2.1pcs x OBDII Cable
3.1pcs x USB Cable
4.1pc x Used PANASONIC CF30

Piwis Tester II After Sales Service:
1. One year free maintenance
2. One year free updating
3. Long-term technical support

Moving on to the Piwis Tester 3, it is the newest diagnostic tool on the market. This device offers the ability to read and clear trouble codes, display ECU information, test live data, and program various functions. With dual system support (V42.000.011 & V38.250.000), you have the flexibility to perform online and offline programming tasks. The Piwis Tester 3 comes with a Lenovo T450 laptop and features a connection via USB for ease of use. It also supports a wide range of Porsche models, from classics to the latest releases.

PIWIS TESTER PIWIS3 Features & Functions :
1.New operating system and more intuitive software interface
2.New VCI, support for models with DoIP diagnostics after 2017
3.Maintenance, repair, control unit replacement, programming code
4.Login online anti-theft matching programming
5.Guided fault finding
6.Maintenance circuit diagram view
7.Engineer mode (development version) can support special functions such as installing, modify, Flash.

Piwis Tester 3 Lenovo (Second Hand) laptop details:
Brand: Lenovo
Model: Lenovo Yoga12
Processor: i5 CPU, 5300U,8G RAM
SSD:256GB
Screen: Touch Screen

Package Listing :
1× Piws3 Tester
1× OBDII Cable
1× USB Cable
1× 256GB Software SSD
1× Lenovo S1 yoga12 I5 5300U 8GB

Whether you choose the Piwis Tester II or Piwis Tester 3, you can rest assured knowing that you have a reliable tool at your disposal for Porsche diagnostics. These devices cover crucial systems like engine automation, transmission, air-conditioning, SRS, ABS, and more.

Should you require additional features such as Bluetooth, GPS, or navigation functions, these can be authorized for an additional fee.

For more detailed information about the Piwis Tester II and Piwis Tester 3, please feel free to reach out to us. We are here to assist you with any inquiries you may have.

Thank you for your time, and we hope to hear from you soon.
I'm a Capricorn, love life, love adventure! www.cnautotool.com

Répondre

Retourner vers « Vente Scanners et Outils Diagnostic Automobile »